First, allow me to explain de the title of this blog, it is related to Metallica's first album ever "kill'em all" released back in 1983, start of a long and epic career! So you know that I will keep refering to Metallica and other awesome metal bands throughout this blog on every occasion, just like I do all the time, so get used to it!
Now it is...12:25 AM, I'm just back from the weirdest concert I've ever seen (gwar at first avenue), tomorow is metallica's concert, Wednesday I will be visiting my partner family whom I unfortunately didn't get to see very often lately, and right after that I'll be heading for Chicago until Sunday in the evening so I should get done with my September Assignment, otherwise I will make Mrs Wolf very upset and it is the last thing I want!
But! Come to think about it, I shouldn't haste and waste my work on this so I guess I should take some extra time for the questions on Sunday evening, so that I can go to bed by now and rest in order to be healthy and cheerful in front of my students tomorow morning (and eventualy be up to rock out at the concert later on), I think this is what a wise teacher would do so...
...to be continued...
lundi 12 octobre 2009
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire